Sunday, October 28, 2007

A New Week Begins

13 'Ilm 164 B.E. - Sunday, October 28, 2007 about 8:17 AM PDT

A new week begins and it looks like a week with a lot of ideas to blog about. October 31 is Halloween and Nevada Day. This is the last week of day light savings time for the year. November 1 NaNoWriMo begins and I have to finish planning this years' novel before that day. It should be too difficult though because all I have to do is put the events of each chapter in.

NaNoWriMo

I think one subject I'll use is writing a NaNoWriMo novel since I have 30 days to write 50,000 words that usually a transforming event. A person learns a lot about themselves attempting to write about 2,000 words a do, do laundry and house work. Not to mention going out all over town to get things done.

One thing I'm going to avoid doing during my novel writing time is laundry. My washer isn't level so if it's overloaded it moves (dances) all over the floor. In the spin cycles I have to stand next to it otherwise I have wrestle it back into position.

Feast of Qudrat

The Feast of Qudrat will occur on Saturday, November 3, I think that's another topic I'll blog about this week. Feast is always a transforming and spiritual experience. Other than the subjects I've mentioned I don't know what else I'll write about. I'm attempting to blog everyday so the more topics I come up with the better off I'll be.

No comments: