Monday, October 08, 2007

Blogging the Environment

13 Mashiyyat 164 B.E. - Monday, October 8, 2007 about 9:07 PM PDT

Bloggers Unite - Blog Action Day

October 15, 2007 is Blog Action Day devoted to blogging about the environment. Write about it from a personal perspective or relate it to the subject of your blog. United action at the grass roots level will change the world. The individual blogger is at the grass root level of civilization and society.

I'm not sure just yet of the specific title of my entry on that day. It depends on the quote that I include in the post. I've blogged on several different topic most related to either my religion, spirituality, transformation or writing. My post will relate the environment to one of those topics. I'm going to make an entry in all four of my blogs that day concerning the environment. The entries will cover various topics from writing to spirituality and perhaps other subjects.

I'm looking forward to seeing what other bloggers have to say on the subject. I'm also looking forward to the results this will have on the world at large. This is an interesting experiment in action at the grass roots level a multitude of blogs covering the same subject.

6 Days left until Blog Action Day

No comments: