Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Checking my links

9 'Ilm 164 B.E. - Wednesday, October 24, 2007 about 11:47 AM PDT

I'm going to check all the links I've posted and adding a few new ones. I'm not sure what some of the links have to do with transformation, but I'm going to figure it out. I'll post my thoughts on that with an explanation of each link and why I included it in this blog.

Links on the sidebar

Since I posted the theme to this blog, I've thought about the links I included on the sidebar. I'm speculating what they have to do with transformation. I'm not sure I'll remove any just yet, but I'll write what I think their association with transformation is. The reason for checking them is simple, my muse wants a vacation. She isn't coming up with entries the way she should. So I figure if I check the links and add some new ones, maybe she will get back to work.

My Muse Transforms

My muse is a shape changer. She transforms periodically into something else. I know that sounds rather odd, but it's true. I never know what guise my muse is going to use from one time to the other. That forces me to look at everything I see to find something to write about.

Sometimes my muse doesn't want to stick to the theme of the blog, which could be the problem this time. I'm not sure so I'm going to look at everything. I'll try some writing exercises that relate to transformation or spirituality.

No comments: