Saturday, October 10, 2015

Saturday Review of My Week

Jalal (Glory), 14 Mashíyyat (Will), 172 BE - Saturday, October 10, 2015 about 4:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time

It's been an interesting week. I got behind on some writing project which I caught up in a single day. The maintenance man came yesterday and fixed the hole in my wall. He also took measurements of the bedroom doors so they can be replaced. He is supposed to be back sometime next week to replace the light bulbs and fix the fan in the bathroom.

Today I wrote a story and submitted it to a contest on writing.com. I still have a poem and another story to write. I will finished one of them tonight (I hope). I don't want to get behind again because it stresses me and I think it might raise my blood pressure. I'm not sure about the blood pressure, so I think the next time I go into Smiths Food and Drug store I will check it in there.

I also made soup this week. I warmed the soup up today for lunch and dinner. I think I may have enough left to eat it tomorrow. I live alone so when I cook soup or rice I have enough to feed me for two or three days..I guess I better post this and get on with the rest of my writing or housework whichever I intend to do this afternoon.

No comments: