Sunday, October 04, 2015

An Autumn Afternoon in Las Vegas

Jamal (Beauty), 7 Mashíyyat (Will), 172 BE - Sunday, October 4, 2015 about Sunset Pacific Daylight Savings Time

It's October and fall has finally came to Las Vegas. The temperatures are in the double digits. It is cooler during the day and the night. This week rain showers are predicted for Sunday and Monday, but I didn't encounter any rain while I was driving across Las Vegas.


Autumn afternoon
double digit temperatures
under cloudy skies.

I saw dark rain clouds this morning when I was driving to the west side of town. It didn't rain in the area of town I was in, but that doesn't mean it didn't rain somewhere in Las Vegas. I haven't turned on the television, so I don't know if it rained anyplace in town or not.

I have too much work to get distracted by the television. I have to stop writing in a few minutes and fins something to eat. I brought some food home with me from my lunch, which I might eat. I was going to save it for breakfast; however, I'm getting hungry and since I may be up all night I should eat something substantial.

No comments: