Friday, October 23, 2015

The End of Daylight Savings Time is Sunday, November 1

Istiqlal (Independence), 8 ‘Ilm (Knowledge), 172 BE - Friday, October 23, 2015 about 1:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time

This year, Daylight Savings Time ends on Sunday, November 1. I need to take note of it because I have two clocks to manually reset. I have to reset the clock on the stove and on the microwave. The rest of the clocks (the ones I go by) are automatically reset. I love modern technology, especially when it comes to clocks. The fewer clocks I have to reset the happier I am.

The only clock I have any difficulty resetting is the one on the microwave. I suppose I cloud just leave it the way it is right now and just reset the clock on the range. When I'm in the kitchen I use the electric range more then the microwave. In fact I use the microwave so little that it is still blinking from the last brown out we had in Las Vegas. I know that it occurred sometime in the summer, but I don't remember when.

Maybe I have too many clocks in my house. I have two in the kitchen, two in the living room, and one on my cellphone (which I carry with me). The clocks in the living room are on the cable box and the computer. Since I use the alarm on my cellphone I don't have an alarm clock. I used to have a radio alarm clock, but I give that away because I didn't use either the alarm or the radio. When I was younger I had a windup alarm, but I got rid of that clock years ago.



No comments: