Thursday, October 08, 2015

Thankful Thursday: It's Beginning to Feel Like Autumn in Las Vegas

Istijlal (Majesty), 11 Mashíyyat (Will), 172 BE - Thursday, October 8, 2015 about 10:20 AM Pacific Daylight Tiem

Today I am thankful...

01. ...that the temperatures in Las Vegas have descended into the double digits because it is beginning to feel like autumn.

02. ...for fresh brewed coffee.

03. ...that I have the ingredients for vegetable soup in the house because autumn is soup time.

04. ...for the birds I hear singing in the pine trees across the street.

05. ...that my checking account is not overdrawn.

06. ...for the dawn clouds that were the color of peaches and cream this morning.

07. ...that I have several cans of ginger ale in the refrigerator so that I can have a can of soda this afternoon.

08. ...for the bottles of water I have in the freezer. Even in autumn and winter, I still like to drink ice water.

09. ...that I don't have to go to a store today because I have work here a home to catch up. I'll go to the store either Friday afternoon or Sunday.

10. ...for the beautiful autumn day I see every time I look out the windows and the door.

No comments: