Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Midweek Reflections on Triple Digit Temperatures

'Idal (Justice), 4 Mashíyyat (Will), 172 BE - Wednesday, September 30, 2015 about 4:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time

Hopefully today will be the last we will see of triple digit temperatures here in Las Vegas. Right now it is 100 degrees and the forecast high for today was 101 degrees. I don't know if it reached that temperature and I don't want to know. I'm tired of triple digit temperatures. It is autumn and we should be experiences temperatures in the low 90s or the high 80s instead of temperatures of 100 plus degrees.

I have my air conditioner set on econo mode, so the only time it runs is when the temperature in the house rises above 80 or higher degrees. I don't have anything to complain about because the last power bill was about $88.00, which I was able to pay. Still going outside in triple digit temperatures isn't fun. In addition, the air conditioner in my car doesn't work and it cost too much to have it fixed. Fortunately, the temperatures are supposed to be in the double digits for the rest of the week. This means I might be able to plan afternoon shopping trips instead of morning trips.

No comments: