Tuesday, September 29, 2015

I Am Eating Better

Fidal (Grace), 3 Mashíyyat (Will), 172 BE - Tuesday, September 29, 2015 9:20 am Pacific Daylight Time

I have one small victory to proclaim. I am eating better. Instead of having candy with my coffee each morning, I an eating grapes. When I finish the grapes then I will have to confront desire to go back to candy. The only thing I can do is take one step at a time and follow my exercise program.

At this point, my exercise program consists of lugging one or two small trash bags to the alley. I also park my car in the alley because it is a longer walk then it I parked in front. I am feeling better, but I don't know if I lost weight because I don't weigh myself at home. I have a bathroom scales, but I haven't been using it to check my weight. I guess I should do that to see if I'm loosing weight.

No comments: