Thursday, September 03, 2015

Thankful Thursday: The First Thankful Thursday in September 2015

Istijlal (Majesty), 15 Asmá’ (Names), 172 BE - Thursday, September 3, 2015 about 4:03 pm Pacific Daylight Time

It's the first Thankful Thursday in September 2015 and I'm wondering what I have to be thankful for. Then I remember that I have numerous things to put on my gratitude list.

I am thankful that my checking account is not overdrawn.

I am thankful for the bottles of ice I have in the freezer because I like to take cold water with me with I go shopping.

I am thankful that I went to the podiatrist on September 1 to get my toenails cut.

I am thankful for writing.com.

I am thankful that I can go to a podiatrist to get my toenails cut.

I am thankful for Folgers black silk coffee because it's the best coffee I've ever drink.

I am thankful that I have a working air conditioner in my apartment.

I am thankful for the surveys that come to my e-mail accounts because I ear a little extra money responding to them.

I am thankful that my car started when I went to the supermarket today.

I am thankful for the couch I have to sleep on.

No comments: