Thursday, September 10, 2015

Thankful Thursday: September 10, 2015

Istijlal (Majesty), 3 ‘Izzat (Might), 172 BE - Thursday, September 10, 2015 around sunset Pacific Standard Time

Today I am thankful...

01. ...that my checking account is not overdrawn.

02. ...for fresh brewed Folgers black silk coffee.

03. ...that I did not break a toe when I dropped a soda can on my foot yesterday.

04. ...for the cane that was given to me because it helps me get up from chairs.

05. ...that I have begun writing about childhood traumas in a more explicate manner because it helps me deal with them.

06. ...for pourable vinegar and oil salad dress from Kraft.

07. ...that I have a workable air conditioner in this apartment because of the triple digit days we are experiencing in Las Vegas.

08. ...for the bottles of frozen water I have in the freezer because I like to drink ice cold water.

09. ...that I have a couple of small bottles of orange juice in the refrigerator.

10. ...for the wonderful neighbors I have.

No comments: