Saturday, September 26, 2015

Saturday Summary: The End of an Interesting Week

Jalal (Glory), 19 ‘Izzat (Might), 172 BE - Saturday, September 26, 2015 about 12:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time

It's been an interesting and noisy week. Most of the noisy occurred between neighbors yelling at each other in the middle of the street. All right, I'm not sure whether the were standing in the middle of the street or on the sidewalk because I had my blinds closes. I close my blinds every day between 6:30 and 9:30 PM usually just after it gets dark outside. For the past three or four nights some of the neighbors (I don't know which ones) have been arguing or shouting at each other in front of my apartment building. The usually end the shouting match around 10:30 pm.

I haven't called the police because all they do is shout at each other. I suspect they may be fighting, but I'm not sure because I refuse to open the blinds or the door to find out. I don't mind the noise because it stops before I begin the process of going to sleep about 11:00 pm. I don't sleep well anyway and I'm sure people shouting at each other would disturb what little sleep I do get.

My sleep pattern is sleep, wake up, and go back to sleep. This occurs a couple of times a night unless I'm foolish enough to bo to bed earlier the normal. I try not to go to sleep earlier no matter how tired I think I am because I know that it won't do any good and I won't get my normal three or four hours of sleep. No matter how early or late I go to sleep I still wake up an hour or so before the alarm goes off at 4:00 am.

No comments: