Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Humid Tuesday

Fidal (Grace), 15 ‘Izzat (Might), 172 BE - Tuesday, September 22, 2015 about 4:14 pm Pacific Daylight Time

Here in Las Vegas, we are experiencing 21% humidity with a 97 degree temperature and a dew point at 51 degrees. The forecast for today is scatter shower, but right now we have scatter clouds. I suppose that goes along with scatter showers. This morning was overcast without rain. I think I would rather experience rain because the temperatures would be lower.

I'm not sure why the humidity is getting to me this afternoon. Maybe its my age or physical condition. I'm not in the best of health; my health could be worse so I don't think I'll complain. I'm going to fix myself a green salad later this afternoon. I won't have to cook it so that means I won't be eating anything hot. The salad is cool so it will help me cope with the high temperatures and humidity. In fact, I thin I will post this and then go fix my salad stuff. That way I won't have to interrupt my writing this evening.

No comments: