Sunday, October 19, 2014

A Long Weary Day

Jamal (Beauty), 4 'Ilm (Knowledge), 171 BE - Sunday, October 19, 2014 about 2:47 pm Pacific Daylight Time

I don't know why I'm attempting to write this except that I'm hoping it keeps me awake. I'm tired! My eye are falling as sleep on their own. I don't want to lay down now because I have too much writing and other work to catch up. I've almost finish catching up on the writing. I don't think I'm going any where this afternoon because I'm in no condition to drive. I'm too tired to drive anywhere today. Walking around helps a little but no all that much. I don't want to brew another carafe of coffee, so I will drink the iced apple tea I have in t he refrigerator. I'm tired and falling asleep at the keyboard. I didn't rest very well last night. I have to rest better tonight because I have to go to work on Monday morning.

No comments: