Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tired Tuesday: Resting up after ten days of driving across Las Vegas

Fiḍal (Grace), 13 'Ilm (Knowledge), 171 BE - Tuesday, October 28, 2014 about 10:15 am Pacific Daylight Time

For eight of the past ten days I have worked between 7 and 8 hours, while the other two days I drove all over Las Vegas taking care of business. I am tired! I am not sleepy, therefor, lying down or taking a nap  will do no good. Since I have writing project to do and housework I am going to remain home today to accomplish some of the things I had to put off.

On Wednesday, October 29, I have to wash one load of clothes and do some grocery shopping. I am not sure what I will purchase at the grocery store. I may wait until tomorrow and make my grocery list while I am doing laundry. I have at least two loads of laundry to do, but I will do only one load. The second load contains winter blankets that I have to wash before Thanksgiving, Tomorrow I will wash and dry clothes for work because that is all I desperately need at present.

I will wash two dresses, a blouse or two, a pair of slacks, and some socks. That will get me through the rest of the workweek. I can was another load of clothes on Wednesday or Thursday of next week because I have to work on Tuesday. I hope after Tuesday, November 4, I can get back to my regular blogging schedule.

No comments: