Thursday, October 09, 2014

Thankful Thursday: Day 11 of my 95-Day Gratitude Challenge

Istijlal (Majesty), 13 Mashíyyat (Will), 171 BE - Thursday, October 9, 2014 about 12:17 pm Pacific Daylight Time

I have made an entry everyday for eleven days in  one of my writing.com journals and listed two things I am thankful for an Facebook each day.  I have managed to find several things to give thanks for, so in this Thankful Thursday entry I am going to list some of those things.

I am thankful...

01. ...that I was able to get my printer working again. The problem was simple, but I did not find that out until I decided to move the printer from the computer it was supposed to be attached to. When I moved it, I found out that the person who moved the computer and sit it up in my new apartment did not connect the printer to the computer.

02. ...for the apple tea I made by mixing half a jug of apple juice with the tea I brewed on Tuesday. Mixing the apple juice with the tea gives both the apple juice and the tea a new flavor. I like the two mixed because it encourages me to drink the apple juice.

03. ...for the bird that sings in the tree across the street from my apartment. Since the first day of Autumn, when the temperatures here in Las Vegas began getting cooler, the bird has sing. I think it is a sparrow, but I am not sure because I have never seen the bird.

04. ...for the prayers revealed by Baha'u'llah, the Bab, and 'Abdu'l-Baha because they relieve the stress I feel when my life appears to get out of hand.

05. ...that I have only enough dishes for one person to use because it encourages me to keep the dishes washed and put away in the cupboard. I have a small amount of storage and cabinet space so I have to keep them neat with my cookware easily accessible.

06. ...for the space I have on the other computer desk because now I can put some of the things that are taking up room on my kitchen counter on that desk. I have to cover the computer up with a table clothe because I do not have any sheets.

07. ...for the cooler weather we are experiencing in Las Vegas. It is cool enough that I do not have to turn the air on until mid afternoon  or later. Sometimes I do not have to turn it on at all.

08. ...for the rooster that crows every morning at first light. It does not matter how late dawn comes because that rooster knows when to crow.

09. ...for the ground turkey patties I purchase in the store. I have begun to like them better then beef patties. The turkey patties taste just as good as the beef patties especially when I put cheese and hot sauce on them.

10. ,,,that the calender I received from writing.com for my anniversary has prompts on it because I can use the prompt when my muse is being stubborn about finding a subject for me to write about.



No comments: