Monday, September 23, 2013

Two bags of my mother's cloths setting in the hall

Kamál (Perfection), 16 ‘Izzat (Might), 170 BE - Monday, September 23, 2013 about 3:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time

I finished the closet in my Mother's bedroom and removed the remain clothes from hangers. I did not realize there were still so many things left in that closet. I put the clothes in trash bags and sit them in the entrance hall. On Thursday, September 26. a truck will be by to pick those bags and any others I have filled.

I still have clothes in two bedrooms to put into trash bags before I can begin moving out furniture. I will not worry about the furniture or anything else, except the clothes until Thursday afternoon. I need to get the clothes I am giving away into trash bags and the bags labeled for pick up on September 26. After I finish bagging the clothes I am giving away, I need to pack the clothes I want to keep. Fortunately, that will not be difficult because I already have one suitcase packed and ready to go.

The sale of the house will clothes on October 30, so I have to have almost everything out and a new place to live by then. I am more worried about getting the house packed then I am about finding a place to live. My physical conditions makes it a bit more difficult for me to get stuff packed and ready to give away. I know, even though I have to rest between bouts of packing, I am capable of accomplishing this.

No comments: