Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday's Malady

Kamál (Perfection), 9 ‘Izzat (Might), 170 BE - Monday, September 16, 2013 about 8:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time

Is depression a malady? I looked up the definition and found  that the word refers to a bodily affliction or some type of complication. Since depression complicates both my day and my life, I suppose it could be referred to as a malady.

Is depression worse on Monday then any other day of the week? I have to do research on this question to answer it properly. I know that today, Monday, September 16, 2013, depression kicked me in the face  this morning. The problem could be caused by lack of food, I still have to fix myself some breakfast.

The depression could also be caused by lack of sunlight. I went outside  twice today, once to take some trash to the garage and pick up the newspaper. The second time I had some recyclables to take to the garage. I did not remain outside very long, so perhaps I need to get more sunlight.

Maybe a glass of orange juice would help alleviate the depression. I have a container of juice in the refrigerator and I will open it when I fix breakfast. I am going to have fried potatoes and eggs this morning, with coffee and juice. If that does not take care of the depression then I will have to try something else, but, at the moment, I am not sure what.

No comments: