Friday, September 27, 2013

Autumn Temperatures in Las Vegas

Istiqlál (Independence), 1 Mashíyyat (Will), 170 BE - Friday, September 27, 2013 about 11:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time

I wake up this morning shivering and thought I was sick until I looked at the thermostat . The thermostat read 76 degrees, the temperature dropped dramatically last night. When I went to bed it was 83 degrees in the house, so I did not use a sheet to cover myself. Tonight I will use a sheet and hopefully wake up a bit warmer on Saturday morning.

autumn temperatures
refreshing cool almost cold
a pleasant morning

It is autumn in Las Vegas with cooler morning temperatures and a wind chill factor. I have not turned off the cool air because it gets a bit warm in the afternoon. I will keep an eye on the thermostat for the next six or seven day to see if it get close to 80 degrees in the afternoon. If the indoor temperatures stays below 80 for the next week I will turn off the unit. In the mean time, I have a sheet or some light blankets to put over me at night.

No comments: