Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thankful Thursday: September 26, 2013

‘Idál (Justice), 19 ‘Izzat (Might), 170 BE - Thursday, September 26, 2013 about 10:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time

Today I am thankful...
  1. That I found an empty memo book when I was cleaning out Mom's dresser. Now I have something to keep track of my daily word count.
  2. That I still have some homemade vegetable soup in the refrigerator. All I have to do is warm it up for lunch and dinner today or tomorrow.
  3. That I have all the worksheets printed of to use in my upcoming NaNoWriMo novel.
  4. That I have all the laundry washed and dried for today.
  5. That it is finally fall and the temperature is getting cooler.
  6. That I was able to make a fresh carafe of coffee this morning.
  7. That I had bananas for breakfast.
  8. That I have the clothes out of two of the closets.
  9. That I have a clothes dryer so that I do not have to spread the wet clothes over furniture.
  10. That this is a beautiful day in Las Vegas.

No comments: