Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday Review of Today Saturday, September 14, 2013

Jalál (Glory), 7 ‘Izzat (Might), 170 BE - Saturday, September 14, 2013 about 5:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time

I ate a well balanced breakfast this morning, which consisted of iced coffee, one of three donuts,  and mixed fruit. Then I went to the bank because I wanted to make a deposit, since the ATM was not working I went inside the bank. Yes, I know I could have go to the drive through, but that is automated and I can never get close enough to the machine to do a transaction from my car.Since I would have to get out of the car to do the transaction anyway, I went inside. I made the deposit and left the bank.

My next, and last, stop was at Smith's Food and Drug where I purchased some needed supplies and a container of Ovaltine. On Thursday, I downloaded an e-coupon to my customer rewards card for this chocolate delight. I bought only the items I intended to purchase, I started to go to a regular checkout; however, only one available had a line. I went to the self-checkout station. I am happy to say that I did not require the assistance of an attendant. I checked my groceries out, paid with my debit card, and came home.

This was a good day. I bought my groceries. I downloaded driver for my printer. I posted to my writing.com blog. I am posting to this blog before sunset. I am contented. I could say that I am happy. At this moment, I enjoy living in Las Vegas and I could not have asked for a better day. I think I am finally getting used to spending Saturday's by myself.


No comments: