Monday, September 30, 2013

Check list for reviewing or writing my weekly To Do List

Kamál {Perfection), 4 Mashíyyat (Will), 170 BE - Monday, September 30, 2013 about 9:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time

After reviewing my weekly "To Do List" this morning, I realized there were a couple of items I wanted on the list. I think the only reason I have for not list them is lack of attention, which is the results of drowsiness. Therefore, I have decided to make a check list for writing and reviewing my "To Do List".

1. Drink at least three cups of coffee before starting the "To Do List".
2. Take a short walk in the morning or afternoon sunlight before creating the list.
3. Check the previous week's list for any necessary additions.
4. Pour another cup of coffee before starting this weekly list.
5. Use check marks or word counts to indicate accomplishments.
6. Use X or dash indicate items not accomplished or completed.
7. Write necessary additions at bottom of present "To Do List".

Some of the things on the list I need to do only two or three times a week. I have to do my A priorities everyday, while I need to do my B priorities three or four time during the week. My C priorities are once a week activities and those can be skipped until the weekend if I need to put them off. As much as I dislike making the list and setting the priorities, I need the discipline.

No comments: