Monday, September 02, 2013

Monday: Labor Day 2013 – A Labor Day wish in Las Vegas

Kamál (Perfection), 14 Asmá’ (Names), 170 BE – Monday, September 2, 2013 about 4:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time

I wish I had a job to go to so that I could enjoy staying home from work on Labor Day. I would enjoy staying home if I worked out of the house and could bring in a little extra money. I am not sure what type of job I would want probably something that let me get a little exercise, but also let me work online or at least on a computer.

I did not know how much I enjoyed working outside the house. I want a job that lets me work four or five days a week, with weekends off. All though, I am not sure what I would do on the weekend. In summer, I could go to a park and have a picnic, but a picnic is more fun with two or more people. I wonder how much fun it would be by myself.

I could go to a restaurant. I would still be alone; however, I would be in a crowded place where groups of people are enjoying conversation and food. It may be interesting enjoy the ambience and write poetry while I was eating. I enjoy writing poetry and it is something I could do while I eat. Still, it is not much fun going to a restaurant alone.

I do not have a job to go to, so that I could enjoy a Labor Day off. I suppose I could try some of these things. I could see how enjoyable they are when I am alone.

No comments: