Monday, June 13, 2011

Triple digit temperatures expected in Las Vegas

Kamál (Perfection), 9 Núr (Light), 167 BE – Monday, June 13, 2011 about 1:30 PM Pacific Time

It is official; the meteorologist forecast triple digit temperatures to begin on Tuesday, June 14. The weather person said the triple digits will last three days and then drop into the 90s. I am not looking forward to these temperatures because it means I will have to get my business accomplished before 1:00 PM.

The daycare bus picks Mom up around 9:30 AM, so I have to leave the house right after the bush picks her up. My car needs a new thermostat, which means I have to check the water in the overflow and the fluid in the radiator before backing out of my driveway. I can check these items either in the evening after Mom goes to bed or in the morning before she wakes up. I also have to plan time to take the car to the mechanic, which is a problem since Mom does not leave the house until 9:30 AM. I will have to make a 10:00 or 10:30 AM appointment with the mechanic and hope he gets the car done before 3:30 PM.

I do not think I can take the car in this week because I have everything planned. I have at least two things that I cannot put off doing any longer, so I have to accomplish them this week. In addition, I do not have a working air conditioner in the car, which is another reason I am not looking forward to triple digit temperatures.

No comments: