Monday, June 06, 2011

Multitasking Monday in Las Vegas

Kamál (Perfection), 2 Núr (Light), 168 BE – Monday, June 6, 2011 about 2:10 PM Pacific Time

I have to go to the laundromat sometime this week, so I am sorting cloths. During the sorting process, I got very thirsty and decided to get a cold bottle of water before continuing the task. Rather then simply sitting down and drinking the water, I figured I would make a blog entry.

We have had no air conditioning for the past couple of weeks. Even thought the temperature has not reached the triple digits, it has been uncomfortable without air conditioning. I have three fans, but all they do is move the hot air around. The technician is fixing the air conditioning unit right now, but I am not sure how long that will take.

Fortunately, my mother spends five days in adult daycare, so she is in a cool building most of the week. Mom complains about being cold, even in the house with no air conditioning she complains about being cold.

I am not cold. I would like the house cooler while sorting laundry. Since I have to go to the laundromat tomorrow, I have to sort laundry today. Unfortunately, I think I will have to take four baskets because Mom and I both need cloths; in addition, I have to do to loads of bed linen. Oh well, there goes my Tuesday.

No comments: