Thursday, June 23, 2011

Triple Digit Temperatures in Las Vegas

Istijlál (Majesty), 19 Núr (Light), 167 BE – Thursday, June 23, 2011 about 7:05 PM Pacific Time

Triple digit temperatures have arrived in Las Vegas. I have no air conditioning in my car, so I have to drive when the temperatures are cooler. I try to do all my business before noon and make sure I am back home by 1:00 PM, at least that way I spend the day in a cool house, at least a house that is cooler then the outside temperatures.

Doing business only in the morning means I have to spend four or five days accomplishing everything. The hot weather wears me out and I would rather do it this way then spend the entire day driving across town. I use the same amount of gas whether I do my business in one day or in five.

1 comment:

susan g. said...

I wonder if Vdara's death ray has cooked anyone this year yet? :)