Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I enjoy movies and shopping for cloths

‘Idál (Justice), 11 Núr (Light), 167 BE – Wednesday, June 15, 2011 about 2:20 PM Pacific Time

I enjoy going to movies and shopping for cloths. Today, I realized that it has been at least three months since I did either. In the past three months, I have went grocery shopping in a super market, I have bought produce at a Farmer’s Market, and I went to an office supply store, but I have not been to a movie or shopped for cloths.

I need new cloths before I go to a movie. Therefore, this month I have to plan a shopping trip to either a department store or a discount-clothing store. All right, buying new cloths to go to a movie is just an excuse to buy new cloths. I do not need an excuse to buy cloths because I can look in my closet and see several reason I need the cloths.

I want to go to a Mall and spend a couple of hours shopping. Then I want to sit in the Food Court and enjoy a meal I do not have to cook myself. I do all of the meal preparation and sometimes it gets tiresome. I want to eat food someone else has prepared for a change.

No comments: