Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Test and Difficulties of a Dial-up Internet connection

3 Qawl 164 B.E. - Sunday, November 25, 2007 about 3:55 PM PST

My Internet connection is especially difficult today. It keeps disconnecting while I'm in the middle of composing blog entries. Fortunately, blogger.com automatically saves you work every few minutes. Still it can become irritating, particularly when it does this every few seconds. I'm not exactly sure what the problem is today. It could be the weather here in Las Vegas, because it cloudy and damp, which could effect the phone lines. I don't know enough about things like that to say for sure what it is.

The problem taxes my patience and persistence. It's just another form of test and difficulties, I've had a lot of those in the past nine months. Saying prayers helps, with the patience and persistence part. When I say a prayer about test and difficulties then the Internet connection disconnecting doesn't seem to bother me as much. I think I'm going to start saying I'm going to say one of the prayers for assistance with test and difficulties revealed by Baha'u'llah before going on line from now on.

No comments: