Sunday, September 24, 2006

My Favorite Bookmark

17 Izzat 163 B.E. - September 24, 2006

It’s been a productive morning, Mom and I went for a walk around the block. There is a slight wind, but it’s not as bad as it was on Friday. When we got back, Mom found a bookmark I’ve been looking trying to find for some time now. This is my favorite bookmark, because of two reasons. First, it’s purple and lavender my favorite colors. Second, it has a nine-pointed star on it; I bought the bookmark at a fundraiser a few years ago.

I’m going to use it to mark my place in the Ruhi Institute workbook The Twin Manifestations. This book 4 in the series, so far I’ve taken five of the courses. I’m attending the study circle for the present book every other Saturday morning. The homework I’m working on right now, is to memorize some scripture verses and write a ten-minute talk on The Raise of the Babí Faith. The only thing I have to research for the talk is what’s in this workbook. If I believe I need more information, then I’ll go to The Dawn Breakers.

This coming week is going to be busy. Besides the talk I just mentioned, I have homework in my EDU620 class and a leading journal entry for a contest I’m participating in at writing.com. Then there is the contest I’m running at writing.com.

No comments: