Sunday, September 10, 2006

Morning Walk

3 Izzat 163 B.E. – September 10, 2006

My mother and I took a walk this morning. It wasn’t a very long walk, just around the block. It was an interesting excursion, right after dawn. This is a quite neighborhood and not much happens. That early of a morning there wasn’t a lot to see. There were birds sitting on telephone wires and a cat curled under a car. The cat was a multicolored cat and apparently, she likes to lay under parked cars. I say this because she was under a parked car Friday when we went for a walk.

I was thinking how much we have to thank God for this time of year. The mornings are cool. Dawn is beautiful and this morning I saw the full moon still in the sky. There is nothing like seeing the full moon in a blue sky. I don’t think humanity thanks God as much as they should. True the world right now appears on the verge of falling apart, but that is only an illusion.

I realized this morning, as I was walking, that the present world situation is only a temporary condition. We are going through the birth pangs of a new civilization; Earth is in the process of becoming united, so the ideas and concepts that oppose this unity are being revealed to humanity. Humanity itself is maturing, becoming an adult and the concepts of childhood are moving into the past.

No comments: