Friday, September 08, 2006

Epiphany at the Feast of Might

1 Izzat 163 B.E. – September 8, 2006

All my life I have felt like an outsider, except among the Baha’is. I realized this last night at the Feast of Izzat (Might). Precisely what lead to this realization I am not sure. We were watching a video of Baha’i activities in Boulder Colorado and I suddenly realized that the only time I never feel like an outsider is among the Baha’is. That was not my only realization last night.

I also decided that I am not active enough in the community, now I know there are people who will disagree with me; I know that this is a personal perception. Still I have not been going to devotional services or firesides. So tonight, I am going to a Fireside at the center and next week I am going to start attending devotional services on a regular basis.

Right now, I am taking the Ruhi course The Twin Manifestations every other Saturday. I have taken Ruhi Books 1 and 2, so I can facilitate those two courses. Tutoring or facilitating those courses are the next on my list, I think I will plan to start a Book 1 in October. That gives people to sign up for the course and lets me do a little more meticulous house cleaning.

No comments: