Monday, January 16, 2006

Reviewing This Blog

17 Sharaf 162 B.E. - January 15 - 16, 2006 A.D.

Most of my post the last week or so were the result of prompts received from yahoo prompt groups. I am looking for interesting blogs to review in the up coming months. I have looked at other blogs, but so far nothing has aroused my curiosity. Maybe it is just the shortness of the day and lack of sun. I seem to be in a low, I am not really depressed ... I am not sure what the problem is. (I don't think I'm supposed to end a sentence with is.)

Lately this blog seems to be more of a personal diary then anything else, but I want it to be more. The idea when I started was to write my journey of transformation, about becoming my true self. I know that sounds like a personal diary. However, becoming one's true self takes in all aspect of a person's life. This blog has changed a bit since I started it. I am rambling again. There is a lot I want to include in this blog from my own writing to reviews of books, blogs and websites.

No comments: