Thursday, January 05, 2006

Gratitudes

6 Sharaf 162 B.E. - January 4 - 5, 2006 A.D.

NOTE: This is from a prompt from the Sterling Quill yahoo group. Write about five things you are grateful for today.

Gratitudes

How can I choose just five thing I am grateful for today. The world is full of blessing, God is very generous. (1) I am grateful for the cloud obscured January dawn. If the clouds did decorate the eastern horizon a January dawn would not be as beautiful. (2) I am grateful for the website Belief.net, because it has the scriptures of all religions. It educates the world by giving access the sacred scriptures of humanity to the whole Earth. (3) I am grateful for the prayers revealed by Baha’u’llah, because without them my world would be constrained and I would not attempt to write anything. (4) I am grateful for being born on the planet Earth and in the Milky Way galaxy. Because if I was born anyplace else in the Universe I would be a different person. (5) I am grateful for the test and difficulties I face, because they strengthen my soul and prepare it for flight in paradise.

No comments: