Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Differences

5 Sharaf 162 B.E. - January 3 - 4, 2006 A.D.

NOTE: This is a prompt from the yahoo prompt group Sterling Quill: Over the past year, what kind of changes have you noticed in yourself?

Differences

Beloved,

I see the differences in me,
fall awestruck because of your love and tests.

Two years of tests and difficulties
have brought changes,
have transformed the lead of my doubt
into the gold of faith.

The voice of my ego,
my inner critic,
my doubt,
my fear
still echoes through my mind,
but the assurance of Your presence,
of Your love
confirms and strengthens my soul

I am Yours
to do with as You will.

Forgive me
the moments that arise
when past terrors fill my mind,
when future horrors overshadows
Your promises
that I will overcome.

No comments: