Saturday, October 29, 2016

Success Saturday, October 29, 2016

Jalál (Glory), 15 ‘Ilm (Knowledge), 173 BE - Saturday, October 29, 2016 AD about 9:42 AM Pacific Time 

I haven't accomplished my blogging goal for this month. The plan was to post every-other-day to this blog. I haven't posted because I've focused on other writing without looking for themes or subjects to discuss here. I don't have a posting schedule for November because that is National Novel Writing month. In November I will focus on accomplishing the 50,000 words before November 30. The most I might post is update. 

I did succeed in writing several poems this week for a challenge on writing.com. I also posted to my writing.com blog everyday, which wasn't part of this month's plan. The plan was to post every other day to that blog.  Oh well, November is a new month which means new goals. I'll post the November goal in the first. After that I will see how I do in accomplishing them.   

No comments: