Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Trepidation Tuesday: My car needs a new alternator

Fiḍál (Grace), 16 Mashíyyat (Will), 173 BE - Tuesday, October 11, 2016 AD about 9:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time 

My car needs a new alternator which will cost about $101.00  plus tax if I purchase it at the discount alternator place. Then I need $40.00 to pay a neighbor, with experience working on cars, to put it in. Unfortunately, I don't have that amount of money in my account. October was a tight month, so I should have known I would have extra expenses. 

I attempting not to worry about paying for the alternator, the power bill, or the internet bill. My method of avoiding worry is to place everything in God's hands then write or do surveys. This has helped to an extent. If I can keep from worrying then I can figure out a way to get the money. Without a car I have to take the city bus, unfortunately I don't have the cash to take either the city bus or the paratransit because they both cost me $5.00 (I think) I'll have to check the paratransit website to make sure. 


No comments: