Tuesday, November 01, 2016

NaNoWriMo Day 1: 2,025 Words Written

Fiḍál (Grace), 18 ‘Ilm (Knowledge), 173 BE - Tuesday, November 1, 2016 AD about 6:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time 

I exceeded my Day 1 NaNoWriMo word count goal. This means that I have some time to do other things besides working on my NoNo book. This year I'm a NaNo Rebel which means that I'm doing some personal writing instead of working on a novel. This year I decided to take some personal time when it comes to writing. 

I chose to do this in blog style with the date and time at the top of each entry. The heading will look similar to the heading I use in this blog. I will attempt either a daily or every-other-day update of my November writing effort. I don't know precisely what each entry will contain because the only planning I did was to write a few ideas for each day's entry and plan the format of the date at the top of the first page of the entry. 

No comments: