Monday, October 24, 2016

Motivational Monday: What is my motivation this week?

Kamál (Perfection), 10 ‘Ilm (Knowledge), 173 BE - Monday, October 24, 2016 AD about 2:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time 

Saturday and Sunday I reviewed on writing.com while procrastinating on doing surveys. Therefore, I have to check several of the survey websites for survey, or should I say, income opportunities. I also have to submit at least one item to a writing.com contest and finish a story. I think that is all I have to day, but that could change before the end of the week. I know I will have to take a few minutes (understatement) out of my day to early vote.  

Today it is raining, so I am using that as an excues to stay in. I do not want to get wet. The only thintgs I have to keep me dry are two hoodies, a windbreaker, and two umbrellas. One of the umbrellas is in the car, but I do not know the location of the umbrella I keep in the house. It could be in a box in my room or in a drawer. It rains so little here in Las Vegas that the umbrella does not get much use. I suppose I could use it as a sunshield in the summer. 

I have finished my NaNoWriMo outline or planning document whichever you want to call it. I also have the document set up in my writing.com port for my NaNo writing effort. I am working on a perrsonal memoir instead of a fantasy or science fiction novel. I going to close now by wishing everyone Happy Writing. 

No comments: