Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Tuesday Thoughts: Contemplating Words and Spirituality

Fiḍál (Grace), 1 Kalimát (Words), 173 BE - Tuesday, July 12, 2016 AD about 2:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time 

Thinking in pictures 
I contemplate the words that 
Create a poem 

In the month of Words, I think about writing a prose poem about spirituality. I contemplate the meaning of spirituality in the context of my soul. I think about the sacred scriptures revealed throughout the millennia of humanity spiritual evolution. I wonder if there was a time in the spiritual history of the species when humanity had difficulty accepting the existence of a single divine creative force. 

I contemplate the meaning 
Of Divine unity 
And its relationship to 
Humanity's search for truth. 

It is the month of Words and words is an attribute of God. I think about the beginning of the Universe, of the Cosmos, when God spoke the word BE. God spoke the word BE and brought creation into existence. In the beginning, the Divine Creative Force – the force that we humans call God – brought  the universe we know into existence by speaking a word, by saying BE and primordial atom exploded. Whatever happened after the Divine Essence spoke BE it lead to the universe as we know it or are attempting to know it today. 

I contemplate the human soul 
And realize that I, 
Like the rest of the human species, 
Am a spiritual creature having 
A material, a physical, experience. 



No comments: