Sunday, July 31, 2016

Humidity on Spiritual Sunday

 Jamál (Beauty), 1 Kamál (Perfection), 173 BE - Sunday, July 31, 2016 AD about 10:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time

It's a beautiful and humid Sunday here in Las Vegas. The temperature is approximately 93 degrees with 27% humidity. I took a walk earlier when the temperature wasn't so high. There was a little wind so it felt good walking in the cool wind. I've decided to change my morning walk into a walking meditation starting in August.  I haven't been doing a walking meditation, however, I think it would help me refocus when I come back in the house. I've got so much  to do it August that I can't afford to let my mind winder the way it's been doing. 
Beautiful Sunday 
Temperature and humidity rising 
Sometimes the sun cast shadows across 
Sunrise Avenue 

I just turned the air conditioner on, so it feels a little better in the house. Going outside after 7:00 AM is difficult because of the heat and the humidity. This means I'll have to get up early so that I can walk with the temper isn't so sweltering. Wishing everyone a Happy and Spiritual Sunday.

No comments: