Monday, July 04, 2016

Monday A Slow Day

Kamal (Perfection), 12Raḥmat (Mercy), 173 BE - Monday, July 4, 2016 about 4:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time 

It's a slow Monday. This morning I went to Walgreens to purchase some items with a Walgreens gift card. I wrote some blog entries and then read some items on writing.com. The only surveys I've completed today were Walgreens customer satisfaction surveys. I have other surveys to do, but I haven't felt like doing them the past couple of days. I will begin the surveys on  Tuesday morning. I know I'm behind because I haven't did surveys since Saturday. 

I need to motivate myself to work on surveys. I think  two days off is enough time to be away from surveys so that I can take a fresh approach. I also have a story to finish. I will focus on  finishing the story and catching up on the surveys this week. 

No comments: