Saturday, July 02, 2016

Saturday Contemplations: Sleepless Nights

Jalal (Glory), 10 Raḥmat (Mercy) 173 BE - Saturday, July 2, 2016 about 3:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time 

To sleep perchance to dream 
Without being woke up by a big bang. 

In my neighborhood the Fourth of July celebration started last night. The celebration will continue until Monday or Tuesday or whenever the neighbors have sit off all their fireworks. I always enjoyed the Independence Day celebrations and I still do. I just don't  enjoy being kept up until all hours of the night by exploding fireworks. All though I suppose it's better then being kept up all night by gunshots, but not by much. 

Fortunately, I can write, read, or pray while all this noise is going on. The problem about being kept up all night is that you schedule the next day is ruined. Not at I have much of a morning schedule anymore. My morning schedule consists of taking medication the first thing of a morning. After I take the medication I continue my other morning routines. Usually part of my morning routine is a walk, but for the  past couple of days that routine has gotten screwed up. 

I will attempt to get back on schedule Sunday morning. I'm not sure if I will or not  because tonight I expect to be kept up half the night with fireworks, Oh, well, that life. If ist isn't one thing it's another. Actually it's usually one damn thing after another. 

Have a Happy 
And safe Fourth of July! 


No comments: