Monday, April 17, 2006

Your Name in Chinese

9 Jalal 163 B.E. April 16-17, 2006

My Name in Chinese

I have found a amazing website, this site gives you your name written in Chinese (http://www.merechina.com/yournameinchinese). I went to the site, got my first and middle name written in Chinese characters. I tried to get my last name, but it was not in the database.

Mother’s day is coming up in May, so I went back to the website and got my mother’s first and middle name in Chinese. This is part of the mother’s day present; I am giving to my mother. The rest of the gift is not decided yet, but it will probably be a poem, or maybe a blank book. My mother is in her middle eighties and she did not start writing poetry until a few years ago. Therefore, I thank maybe a journal, with the Chinese characters of her name on or just inside the cover and a poem.

If you want to go to the sit, click on the title of this entry to go to that site.







No comments: