Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Entry in My Gratitude Journal

17 Jalal 163 B.E. – April 24-25 2006 A.D.

NOTE: Glory is the name of my Gratitude Journal

Dear Glory,

I know you didn’t expect me to make an entry until Thursday, but I’ve found there are a few things I’m thankful for today. It’s a beautiful day, there is a bit of a wind but it is warming up. The weather isn’t hot and the price of regular gas is not $3.00 a gallon. Then there is chocolate cheesecake. Chocolate cheesecake is scrumptious.

Glory, I have decided to post this entry to my poet999 blog today. My blog is another thing I’m thankful for, it gives me a chance to express myself. My blog is part of the reason I’m emerging from the shell I’ve hidden ever since childhood. I won’t go into why I was in a shell right now, I’m not sure I’m ready to write a lot about that as yet.

I am also thankful for you, Glory. I’m not sure where the idea of creating a gratitude journal came from, several sources I think. The idea of giving you a name was to make it easier to write about the things I’m thankful for, it’s easier if I’m talking or writing to someone rather than in an ordinary journal. That seems to work, so far writing to you, Glory, is easier than simply making entries without addressing a “person”.

What other gratitude’s do I have? I’m grateful to Baha’u’llah for all the blessing I’ve received. I thank I’ll wait until Thursday’s entry to tell you what else I’m thankful for, Glory. So, Glory, I’ll say “So long for now.”

Sincerely,

Poet999

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

يا بهاء الأبهى‎