Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Random Thoughts on Various Subjects

16 Baha 163 B.E. April 4-5, 2006

Today’s blog entry covers various subjects, which came to my mind while reading and answering e-mails.

Walls

Walls only separate

and divide us into factions

prevent us from knowing.

My Biggest Struggle

My biggest struggle pale when I read about other members biggest struggles; I know that I am not alone in strive to over come. Some of the members in one of my e-mail journaling groups have monumental struggles.

Young Person’s Rhyme

[Someone] and [someone] setting in a tree,

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

First come love, then come marriage

Then come [someone] with a baby carriage.

I learned this old rhyme in Jr. high (today middle school). It’s been a long time since I thought about this poem. When I learned it we usually put name of class mates in it who had crushes. It’s been a long time since I thought of that particular. A poem in one of my groups wrote and posted an interesting take off on that rhyme.

Diversity

We need to learn more about each other, rather than looking at one or two individual of a particular group and deciding the whole group is like the one or two people we know about. This was brought to mind when someone in one of my journal groups shared a column on diversity he wrote.

No comments: