Sunday, April 23, 2006

Thoughts on a Solar Day

15 Jalal 163 B.E. April 22-23, 2006

“And the evening and the morning were the … “a solar day begins and ends at sunset. I am attempting to write another poem about a solar day. How do I begin? An intriguing question, right now I am only brain storming. This urge that appears in early spring or early fall, about the time that Day Light Savings time begins or ends. It is the length of the day that reminds me the Baha’is celebrate feast an evening after sunset, when the Feast day begins. And during the day before sunset when the first day of a Baha’i month ends.

Jalal the month of Glory is nearing an end. Jamal the month of Beauty begins in a few days. I am look forward to the Feast of Beauty. I looked forward to the Feast of Glory and the Feast of Splendor. I look forward to the Feast all year long. The feast fall nineteen days apart, so I do not have long to wait for the next, but I begin this write on the subject of a solar day. Maybe I will use this approach. Write about the evening and then in the morning write about the Feast Day.

No comments: