Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thoughts on Thursday

12 Jalal 163 B.E. April 19-20, 2006

I Am the Water

I am the water flowing over stone,

washing them clean

and polishing their surface.

I am the ocean deep and dark

hidden within my womb

the secrets of the universe.

That is all that I have on this poem, I think its going to be a form of a riddle. I don’t know where it is going right now. Therefore, I’ll let it rest for a while.

Maybe I should start doing my blog entry the first thing of a morning, because then I have no problems thinking of something to write. But after I’ve worked a while my muse decides to go to sleep. That sounds like a good idea for a write: My Muse is Asleep. That’s it for today, I have to be at the Baha’I center at 7:00 p.m. so I think I’ll finish this entry for today.

No comments: