Saturday, August 20, 2016

Saturday Afternoon Thoughts

Jalál (Glory), 2 Asmá’(Names), 173 BE - Saturday, August 20, 2016 AD about 2:22 PM Pacific Daylight Time 

The title to this blog entry isn't very original. The only explanation I have is that it's Saturday afternoon and I'm attempting to catch up on my blog entries, story writing, and editing. Of the three, I will get caught up on the blog entries and begin editing of Chapter 4. I finished editing chapter three yesterday afternoon. This morning I copied that chapter into the Scavengers document, which is my second copy of the chapters I've edited. I'm also keeping a copy of the edited chapters in a writing.com folder. 

If I push myself I will finish editing Chapters 4 and 5 this weekend, which means I can start on chapters 6 and 7 on Monday. Monday will be a busy day because I didn't answer my phone yesterday, so I have call I have to make on Monday. In addition, I have to pick up two prescriptions that day  and that means I have to transfer money from my PayPal account to my checking account. Oh well, at least I still have an internet connection. I wonder if I can get the rest of Scavengers edited before September 4. I'll have to give it a try. After that I have to figure out how to upload a .docx from One Drive to one of my e-mail addresses. 

No comments: