Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Midweek Reflections on Wednesday

‘Idál (Justice), 11 Kamál (Perfection), 173 BE - Wednesday, August 10, 2016 AD about 10:02 AM Pacific Standard Time 

It's a blue Wednesday 
Hump day is the day when all 
Projects are half finished 

Nothing is half finished! That could be an overstatement because I'm feeling down. I feel as if I want to cry. Instead of crying on my keyboard I'm writing. Writing is better than crying because it get the depression on paper where I can see that I have nothing to be depressed about.  I'm not sure why I'm depress. I might be depressed because there is something I need to finish. I have several project I need to finish, so all I have to do is figure out which project I'm putting off today that I can't put off anymoreAlright, I've stated the problem without say which project I need to finished today. Probably something that I planned to finish yesterday. 

No comments: