Monday, August 29, 2016

Motivational Monday: Quirky Motivation

Kamál (Perfection), 11 Asmá’(Names), 173 BE - Monday, August 29, 2016 AD about 2:445 PM Pacific Daylight Time 

Have you ever noticed that motivation can raise it beautiful curly head at the weirdest times and in the quirkiest ways. This morning, I drove to the Bank of America on East Sahara Avenue to deposit a check (no, I haven't downloaded the app to deposit the check over my smartphone). That branch  of BAM was closed and the ATMs weren't working, so I had to drive south on Maryland Parkway to  deposit the check at the branch on East Desert Inn.  

When I got to the DI branch the ATM, outside had a line, therefore I went into the bank. As I was sitting there waiting for a teller to assist me, I realized that my motivation for going inside the bank wasn't to deposit the check. The check was my excuse for going into the bank, but excuses and motivation are two different thing. My motivation for going into the bank branch is interaction with the friendly telles and bank customer service agents. 

I enjoy going into the cool bank branches and talking to the bank associates. The branch I usually enter has an ATM inside and everytime I enter that branch an associate greets me and most of them know my name. They always address me as Ms Darbe. I love going into a bank or store with friendly customer service agents who know their regular customers by name. 


No comments: